Prepare for your appointment.
What you Need to Bring
Please fill out the patient forms that we have provided and bring them with you to your appointment. This helps your dentist and care team get to know you and your dental and medical history a little better. They provide us with your allergies, medications, previous history, your family’s medical history, and more. The best way for you to be prepared for your first dental appointment is to make sure you have all the documentation necessary to answer these questions accurately.
Here are a few documents that will help you:
- A list of current prescriptions (if any) and any relevant medical history, such as illnesses or previous dental care or oral surgery.
- Any referral slips or letters.
- A list of questions you may have about treatment and dental technology.
- Insurance cards and claim forms.
- Dental X-rays (if taken within the last six months).
Important Forms For Your Visit
What to Expect
Dr. Haddad has equipped our practice with state-of-the-art technology to provide advanced, comfortable, and minimally invasive treatment. You can expect expert, professional care from each member of our staff.
Our vision is to give every person in Easton, PA a healthy, confident smile. Haddad Dental Associates is the simple, caring, and expert path to quality dental care for you and your family.
Extensive Health Benefits
Your visit provides a wide-range of benefits to your oral and overall health:
- The expert removal of plaque and tartar build-up, which helps prevent damage to the enamel that could otherwise lead to cavities or infections.
- A dental exam to find or rule out early stages of gum disease, tooth decay, gum recession, or other oral health problems.
- X-rays to find cavities or any other oral health problems that are developing below the gums.
- An oral cancer examination.
- A boost to overall health and wellness by maintaining good oral health.
- Help with TMJ issues and jaw discomfort and pain
- The opportunity to repair broken, damaged, unsightly, or aging teeth and correct or replace existing dental work through cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry.
10000% recommend. The entire staff- from front desk, to the lovely hygienists, to the doctor- are warm, friendly, gentle, and do an excellent job at explaining everything in detail. I’ve just moved to the area and wanted to establish a local dentist- so thankful I chose this office.
Dr. Haddad and my Hygienist Nicole keep my teeth pearly white! Great customer service from the receptionist!
I just went for my first check up here after not seeing a dentist for a year and a half. They were kind, patient, and understanding. My teeth feel and look great!
I feel that many other dentists and dentist office staff make you feel judged, which made this visit such a refreshing change of pace. Everyone was efficient and patient including the front desk, the dental hygienist and the dentist.
Thanks for doing an awesome job!