We appreciate you showing interest in our practice.
Important forms for your visit
What you need to bring
Please fill out the patient forms that we have provided and bring them with you to your appointment. This helps your dentist and care team get to know you and your dental and medical history a little better. They provide us with your allergies, medications, previous history, your family’s medical history, and more. The best way for you to be prepared for your first dental appointment is to make sure you have all the documentation necessary to answer these questions accurately.
Here are a few documents that will help you:
- A list of current prescriptions (if any) and any relevant medical history, such as illnesses or previous dental care or oral surgery.
- Any referral slips or letters.
- A list of questions you may have about treatment and dental technology.
- Insurance cards and claim forms.
- Dental X-rays (if taken within the last six months).
I just went for my first check up here after not seeing a dentist for a year and a half. They were kind, patient, and understanding. My teeth feel and look great!
I feel that many other dentists and dentist office staff make you feel judged, which made this visit such a refreshing change of pace. Everyone was efficient and patient including the front desk, the dental hygienist and the dentist.
Thanks for doing an awesome job!